Mr. Bhola Lamsal is a retired officer of Nepal Government. He served as a Local Development Officer and Chief District Officer while in Government job. After retirement he returned his native place and continue to work as changemaker in the various field. This included: strengthening community library, establishing of community health center and transferring it to management by Dhulikhel hospital, and promoting school libraries. He is chief architect of E4E initiative. He has worked with various organizations for co creating local development. His work can be summarized as:
- Strengthening of Moti Community Library as model and self-sustaining library in partnership with READ Nepal
- Nepal Library Foundation experience
- Establishment of 170 school libraries in Parbat district in partnership with Room to Read.
- Founder of Radio Parbat FM radio 103,6 Mhz.
- Establishment of Helping Hands Community Health Center and now managed sustainably by Dhulikhal Hospital, Kathmandu University.
His contribution for this work as a team member of TAE (Team of Active Edupreneurs):
- Coordination between school management committee and stakeholder
- Monitoring and evaluation work
- Fundraising with parents and alumni
- Coordination with ongoing SDPP and NEGRP